- Growth of degree for iterates of rational maps in several variables, with John Erik Fornaess. Indiana University Mathematics Journal, 49 (2000), No.2, 751--778.
- Self maps of P^2 with invariant elliptic curves , with Marius Dabija. Complex Manifolds and Hyperbolic Geometry, Contemporary Mathematics 311, (2002), 1--25.
- Contractive Curves, with Marius Dabija. International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 30 (2002), No.4, 227--238.
- Attractors, with John Erik Fornaess. Complex geometry (Gottingen, 2000), 73--84, Springer, Berlin, (2002).
- Elliptic Curves as Attractors in P^2 Part 1: Dynamics, with Marius Dabija and John Milnor. Experimental Mathematics Journal, 16, (2007), No. 4, 385--420.
- Schwarzian Derivatives and Cylinder Maps, with John Milnor. Fields Institute Communications, Vol. 53 , 1--21. ``Holomorphic Dynamics and Renormalization'', Lyubich and Yampolsky editors, 2008.
- On Cubic Polynomial Maps with Periodic Critical Orbit, Part II: Escape Regions with Jan Kiwi and John Milnor, Conform. Geom. Dyn. 14 (2010), 68--112.
- Errata for ``Cubic Polynomial Maps with Periodic Critical Orbit, PartII: Escape Regions'' with Jan Kiwi and John Milnor, Conform. Geom. Dyn. 14, (2010), 190--193.
- On real and Complex Cubic Curves (with J. Milnor). J. L'Enseignement Mathematique (2) 63, (2017), 21--61. DOI: 10.4171/LEM/63-1/2-2.
- On Antipode Preserving Cubic Maps: the Fjord Theorem, (with X. Buff and J. Milnor). Proc. London Math. Soc. (3) 116 (2018) 670--728. DOI:10.1112/plms.12075
- Improper Group Actions, Orbifolds, and Plane Curves (with John Milnor) in progress
- On Antipode Preserving Cubic Maps II: Tongues and the Ring Locus (with X. Buff and J. Milnor) in progress
- Elliptic Curves as Attractors in P^2: The Transverse Lyapunov Exponent (with M. Dabija (passed away in 2003) and J. Milnor) in progress
- On Cubic Polynomial Maps with Periodic Critical Orbit, Part III: External Rays (with J. Milnor) in progress