Students that wish to register for a virtual tutoring session must complete the form below at least 24 hours before the tutoring session begins. Please forward any questions to Jake Smith.
- Virtual tutoring sessions are held two days a week, every week of the semester, from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM, however students must login between 6:30 PM and 7:30 PM to have their concerns addressed during the allotted time.
- Virtual tutoring sessions will ONLY address questions for MTH103.
- Seating is limited, so don’t wait to make a reservation.
- Making a reservation does not guarantee an appointment. An appointment will only be made if there is space available. Your appointment will be confirmed via email.
- Students who don’t login for reserved tutoring sessions may be disallowed from future sessions, pending seat availability.
After You Register
Once the form above has been completed and submitted, a tutor will review your submission. If there is space available for the requested date, you will receive an email at the address that you provided in the form above with details regarding your upcoming tutoring session.
Virtual tutoring is provided via the Sakai Meetings Module, so once you have received the aforementioned email with your tutoring session details, you can log in to Sakai to see that you now have a “MTH103 Virtual Tutoring” course that you are enrolled in.
The Sakai course for MTH103 Virtual Tutoring will always be available to you throughout the semester once you are enrolled, but to actually enter a virtual tutoring session, you will need to click the “Meetings” button on the left hand side of the Sakai page for MTH103 Virtual Tutoring to see all tutoring sessions that are currently running. These sessions will only run during the time periods mentioned above, so to successfully participate in a virtual tutoring session, you must log in to the MTH103 Virtual Tutoring Sakai site and join the “meeting” that is running during the time that you have an appointment for.